At Firfield Primary School we have a 'Challenge Curriculum' which aims to foster a life-long love of learning. Our curriculum aims to deliver a twenty-first century education that will equip our children with the skills required to be independent and responsible citizens.
Children at Firfield will:
- be able to learn independently and with others,
- have essential skills in literacy, maths, ICT and science,
- use and apply these skills to different situations,
- respect others and communicate well,
- have a thirst for knowledge and be able to guide their learning,
- make informed choices.
- be safe, healthy and confident to try new things.
Our curriculum is organised into question drivers... please see the Firfield Primary School Overview for 2019 - 2020. You will also find more information in 'Our classes' section where you can see the Topic News for each year group.